Friday, April 21, 2017

All Good Things Must End


Today is the final day to see "Bathhouse" at Corning Community College. This horrific drawing of tourists and the Bushwick Hotel piece below are the last 2 illustrations from the show for me to blast out into the mighty internet. After I got back from Europe last November I pretty much worked straight through until March to get everything together for the opening. It was exhausting but totally worth it so, I wanted to say thank you to Dave Higgins and CCC for giving my friend, Travis Winters, and I this opportunity. Also, a huge thank you to everyone who stopped by the college to see our work. Thanks!






There is a hotel not too far from my apartment and it looks somewhat like this. It's not this sketchy looking outside but I'm sure there's still plenty of strange situations going on inside. I wanted to create some illustration depicting a fictional scenario that I always imagine happening whenever I walk by it. The place just oozes sleaze and I really wanted to capture it.




No comments: